Welcome to Pride & Joy Nursery
We are a new children's nursery in Glasgow now open. You are welcome to come along at any time to have a look around our nursery and you will be impressed by our custom built design and high quality resources designed to stimulate and excite your little ones. We have an excellent and safe outdoor play area to ensure your children get access to outdoor play every day.
The main objective of Pride & Joy Nursery is to provide a secure, welcoming, happy and stimulating environment for babies and children up to school age. Our staff are continually widening their skill set and striving for excellence.. We aim to ensure the development of close bonding between the staff and your child, and a continuity of care which is imperative for your child to flourish.
We aim to provide quality experiences for children aged 0 to 3 years following the guidance contained in the pre birth to three document – Positive Outcomes for Scotland’s Children and Families. We follow the Curriculum for Excellence for children aged 3 to 5 years in order to provide quality activities and experiences to promote each child’s development and learning in all areas of the curriculum.
We ensure that your child is left in a safe, clean and friendly, yet exciting atmosphere. Parents can feel relaxed in the knowledge that their child is receiving the highest quality of care.
At Pride & Joy Nursery, we:
- Encourage the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of children.
- Encourage positive attitudes, and develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Provide an atmosphere that stimulates interests and each child's imagination.
- Help parents achieve a work-life balance, by offering a fully inclusive service (food, milk, nappies)
- Our staff are either fully qualified nursery practitioners or working towards qualifications with our assistance.
- Staff have all received PVG disclosure clearance prior to starting work for us.